Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Etizest Online?
Etizest is prescribed to cure problems related to anxiety and to treat insomnia. Things such as panic disorder or generalized anxiety are two things that are taken care of by this medicine.
Etizest is used to instantly help people who suffer from anxiety or panic attacks. Thus, we can say this `drug is used as a preventive measure for panic attacks.
The main reason for the prescription of this drug includes anxiety disorders such as anxiety, panic disorder, and insomnia.
This is an instant drug which helps in providing relief to a person who gets a panic attack. Apart from using Etizest as and when the attack occurs, Etizest is also used to prevent such things from happening in the first place.
The drug Etizest is an anti skeletal muscle which is used as a relaxant. This drug helps in treating various medical conditions which includes anxiety, panic attacks, insomnia, etc. This drug has some hypnotic properties.
Etizest comes with dosage varying from Etizest 0.5 mg to Etizest 1mg and is taken three times a day and the dosage is usually increased from 1 mg to 2 mg if the drug is taken for such as insomnia. In such cases, this drug is taken three times a day.
What is Etizest?
- Etizest is a benzodiazepine analog which is very similar to the drug diazepam or Valium. This drug works like other benzodiazepines but is a little different when it comes to its chemical composition. Benzos come with a ring of benzene while has etizolam has a thiophene ring.
- Etizest works by depressing the central nervous system and works by relaxing the muscles, acts as a sedative, sleep aid and anti-anxiety medication. Etizest is rated to be ten times more potent in comparison to diazepam.
- This report has been given by the World Health Organization and the reason for this report are the side effects that are caused by these drugs.
- Buy Etizolam is available in all the markets of Japan, India, Italy, etc and is yet to release in the United States. This drug is available under the following names:
- Etizest is not available in the United Nations and the reason for it is not due to being medically unacceptable.
- Etizest is majorly marketed for the use as a sedative-hypnotic drug and works by relaxing the muscles and reducing insomnia. This drug apart for this has some anti-anxiety properties.
- Etizoma is a thieno diazepine which is available in a number of countries including Japan.
- Etizest holds its uncanny similarity to benzodiazepines such as Valium. Both these drugs have a similar effect on the central nervous system of a person.
- It affects the body in the same way as Valium and has some anxiety-reducing effects apart from being sedative in nature. This, in turn, helps the muscles to relax. If we compare this drug with Valium, it is much more potent and is 6 to 10 times stronger than Valium.
- Etizest comes in a form of powder and tablet and is usually packed in a blotter paper which is transferred on the tongue of a person while taking orally.
- Etizest 1mg is known to be one of the most effective anti-anxiety medicine which shows its similarity with a benzodiazepine. This helps in managing short term treatment for insomnia and issues related to anxiety.
What is Uses Of Etizest?
There are different medical conditions for which this drug is prescribed. They are listed as under:
- It is used to cure Anxiety
- It is used to Cure Insomnia
- Anxiety: The drug Etizest is used to manage anxiety issues in patients who are suffering from anger issues or depression. This drug works by treating such issues which includes agitation, sweating, getting panic, hyperactivity, etc. This drug is used by taking it under normal circumstances.
- Insomnia: This drug is used to manage the issues of insomnia which is characterized by the inability of a person to sleep at night. Some of the symptoms of this condition include irritation, fatigue, loss of memory, etc.
What Happened If Etizest Overdose?
Etizest should be taken as per the prescription of the doctor. If a person reports any incident of overdose with this medicine. It is best for them to see a doctor immediately.
The symptoms of overdose are known to be fatal and can be even more dangerous if the drug is consumed by a child or a person who is not suitable to take this drug.
There are various symptoms of this drug which are listed below:
- It decreases the rate of breathing
- It causes dizziness
- Person to feel extremely sleepy
- It can cause fainting
- It is known to decrease the rate of the heartbeat of a person
The overdose of this medicine is caused when a person does not take care of interactions caused by this medicine. Overlooking the present medicines taken by a person, an overdose of the medicine can happen. The combination of different compounds of the medicine can cause sedation and can result in a life-threatening overdose of the medicine. Overdose symptoms include:
- Change of mood
- Weakness in the muscles
- Slowness in the breathing
An overdose of this medicine should call for an immediate medical emergency.
What is Dosage Etizest?
- There are many people who mistake dose with dosage when in reality they both are two different terminologies.
- The dose of a drug is defined as the quantity of the medicine which is prescribed by a doctor for a particular patient while as the dosage is the regimen which is prescribed by the doctor regarding the number of days when a patient needs to take the drug.
- This also defines the time per day when a patient should be taking this drug. The dose of a medicine is usually expressed in mg and is not fixed for all the drugs.
- The dosage of this drug is 0.25 mg dosage and should be taken as per the prescription of the doctor.
- Missing a dose: If a person misses a dose, it is advised for them to take the missed dose as soon as they remember. The dose can, however, be skipped if the time for the next dosage is near. Some of these dosages are specific to time and a person should stay cautious about it.
Avoiding these things can sometimes cause additional side effects.
Other Available Variants:
Interaction of a drug can be different for different people. It is important for a person to check all the interactions caused by this drug. These interactions are usually known by a doctor as and when he gets to know about all the present medicines taken by a patient.
1. Interaction with Alcohol
- Alcohol alters with the nervous system of a person and drinking alcohol while consuming this drug can cause depression in the nervous system of a person.
- This condition results in a person feeling extremely drowsy, getting impaired perception and thoughts and excessive fall in the blood pressure.
- A person should avoid alcohol while taking this drug. It is also advised to stay away from the physical activities of a person as it requires a person to mentally alert at all times.
- It is advised by the doctor to seek medical advice if any of these side effects are experienced by a person.
2. Interaction with different medicines:
There are certain drugs that are known to interact with Etizest. They are listed as under:
3. Disease interaction with Etizest
- Pulmonary insufficiency: Extreme caution should be taken by patients where the insufficient flow of blood goes to the lungs of a person through the heart. This medicine can make breathing even difficult in such cases. Therefore, patients who have this disease should stay away from this medicine.
- Glaucoma: Buy Etizolam should not be taken by patients who suffer from glaucoma. A bunch of tests needs to be done before taking this drug. This precaution should be taken to ensure the safety of this medicine.
- Liver Disease: This drug should be taken with caution in patients who have impaired liver. Such dosage requires proper dose adjustment while monitoring the liver functioning at the same time. If there is any change in the functionality of the liver, the alternate medication should be taken.
4. Food Interactions
People who consume this drug should stay away from grapefruit juice. This fruit has a tendency to alter the effect of this medicine.
There can be some other drug interactions which are not mentioned here and in cases like this, it is best to communicate with your doctor as soon as possible.
What Precautions Need To Taken care?
There are certain precautions that need to be taken care of before starting to take this drug.
- Myasthenia Gravis: This drug is not recommended for people who suffer from the neuromuscular condition. This condition makes the muscle of a person tired and weak.
- Narrow-Angle Glaucoma: This drug should not be taken by patients who suffer from glaucoma.
- Porphyria: People who have a rare disease of blood should stay away from this medicine.
- Allergies: This drug is not recommended for patients who are allergic to Etizolam as it is one of the active ingredients present in the drug Etizest.
What are the side effects of Etizest?
This drug comes with minor and major side effects. All of them are mentioned as under:
- It causes sleepiness
- It causes weakness in the muscles
- Change in the libido
- Slurred speech
- It causes visual impairment
- Change in the libido of a person
- It causes shakiness in legs and arms
- It causes discomfort in the stomach
- It causes pain in the stomach
- Urine retention
- It causes memory problems
- It causes excessive salivation
Why buy Etizest from All Generic Pills?
All Generic Pills is a known online pharmaceutical shop which provides legit drugs to patients all over the world. People should consider buying drugs from All Generic Pills as it delivers the drug right at the doorstep of a person and saves a person from embarrassment.
How Etizest works?
Etizest works by decreasing or blinding the work of certain receptors which are present in the brain. This further results in sleepiness and causes muscles to relax as a result of it.
How to take Etizest?
It is an oral drug which is taken an hour before the results actually start to show. Etizest is known to stay in the system for about 6 to 8 hours and can extend longer if a person sleeps for the most time. This drug can be taken with or without food and shows equal effect in both cases.
Who can use Etizest?
Etizest is consumed by patients who deal with a sleep disorder or anxiety of any kind. This drug works best for both the cases and usually, comes with different dosage for both the same. The dosage for both these cases differs and depends from person to person.
What is the Consumption procedure of the drug?
The consumption procedure of Etizest varies as per the usage of this drug. For people who take this drug for anxiety should take this medicine as per the timing set on a daily basis.
On the other hand, for people who take this drug for insomnia, need to take this medicine an hour before going to sleep.
Can Etizest be taken on an empty stomach?
There is no problem in taking Etizest on an empty stomach. There are people who believe that taking this drug on an empty stomach gives results that are better if taken this drug post-meal.
Is Zopiclone is Alternative Of Etizolam?
Yes, Buy Zopiclone is Alternative medicine of Etizolam. Both use same purpose sleep disorder or anxiety of any kind
- Pregnancy: For people who are pregnant, this drug is not recommended at all. It is safe to keep away from this medicine for women who are pregnant.
- Breastfeeding: This drug is not recommended for women who are breastfeeding. There is always a safer alternative of this medicine which won’t harm the baby who is being fed with milk.
- Suicidal thoughts: This drug can cause a person to have suicidal thoughts and that is why it is important to realize the caution while prescribing this to patients who suffer from depression and phobias of any kind.
- Impairment of Kidney and Liver: A person should stay cautious if they have dysfunctionality in the kidney or liver.
- Taking Alcohol: For patients who have a history of recreational drugs and alcohol should stay extremely cautious while consuming this drug. The risk factor in such cases can be very high and fatal in nature.
- Confusion and Drowsiness: This drug can cause a person to be extremely drowsy. Therefore, a person should stay away from activities that require full alertness.
- Fall in the blood pressure of a person: This drug has a tendency to decrease the blood pressure of a person to an extent that it can cause them to faint or severe headaches. For patients who have high or low blood pressure should stay alert.
- Use in old people: This drug should be used with a lot of caution in elderly people as they have a tendency to take the side effects of this medicine the hard way.
- People with personality disorder: This drug should not be used in patients who have a personality disorder.
- Withdrawal symptoms: This drug if consumed on a daily basis should not be stopped right away as it can cause symptoms such as anxiety, tremors, convulsions, etc.
Will I suffer from side effects when using Etizest?
If all the precautions and warning of this medicine is taken care of and followed properly, it is highly unlikely for a person to get the severe side effects of this medicine.
However, there are some mild side effects caused by Etizest which can occur anyhow in some cases. There are also patients who have not reported any side effects at all.
Etizest with Food and Alcohol
People should stop drinking while consuming this drug at the same time as it can impair the mental alertness of a person.
Is smoking safe after taking Etizest?
There are no side effects known to cause by smoking. However, people should stay off smoking while consuming this drug just to stay cautious.