Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Pregabalin Online?
Buy Pregabalin belongs to the category of anti-epileptic medications. This medication is an anticonvulsant in nature. The drug works mainly by hampering the seizure causing impulses to reach the brain.
This medication only affects the signals that carry pain signals to the central nervous system. It is also famous among people suffering from diabetes, fibromyalgia, herpes, spinal cord injuries, etc. Children above the age of four or adults to treat partial seizures also use Pregabalin.
Pregabalin is easily available at any local or online pharmacy. It is better if you opt for online stores, as a purchase is easy. For an online store, the purchase, return, refund, the exchange is all very straightforward. You can track your order the minute you place it. You can also choose from various offers.
What is Pregabalin 75 mg Capsules?
Pregabalin is available only if a specialist has prescribed it to you. The medication comes in various forms namely solution, capsules, and long action pills.
You can take all the forms directly by your mouth. The medicine is meant only for the oral purpose. In addition, it is sold under the name Lyrica. The generic sort of the drug isn’t accessible.
This medication is mostly a part of combination therapy. It means that the drug is given along with some other drugs as well. While you are on this medication, you may have to go through various tests to see the effects of other body organs.
The medication is used for the following purpose:
- Nerve pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Nerve damage due to diabetes
- Pain due to shingles
- Spinal cord injury
- partial-onset seizures
Take the medication strictly as per the directions of the specialist. Do not take the medication more or less than the required quantity. You can refer to the doctor for exact dosage information. Start the drug with a small quantity in the beginning. Your doctor may then change the dosage as per your need and body tolerance.
Do not take the medication more than the normal dosage. In case of suspicion of overdose, rush to the doctor for treatment immediately. The signs of drug overdose include fainting, dizziness, trouble breathing, etc. You may call the emergency room or poison control department in such a case.
Pregabalin can interact with various other drugs, allopathic medications, herbs, natural components, minerals, etc. the interactions can be different for every individual. The interactions can sometimes even be fatal. So, one must be very careful before using this medication. You can seek the advice of any specialist for more details.
There can be various reactions due to interactions. Sometimes, the result is dangerous whereas sometimes the drug may not work at all. Therefore, the effects may vary for every person. The list of possible interactions has been given below:
Interactions that may worsen the side effects
The interactions that can worsen the side effects of Pregabalin includes:
- Drugs that cure diabetes: Drugs such as pioglitazone and rosiglitazone can interact with Pregabalin. The effects of the interaction can include swellings in feet, hand, throat, etc. It may also trigger heart issues. For some people, this drug may also be the reason for weight gain. This drug with along with anti-diabetic drugs can pose the risk of stroke or heart failure.
- Narcotics, pain killers: Drugs such as oxycodone can induce sleepiness, drowsiness, dizziness, etc when taken with Pregabalin.
- Tranquilizers (sleep-inducing drugs): Drugs like lorazepam can increase drowsiness, tiredness, dizziness, and can make a person lazy.
- Drugs that cure blood pressure: Drugs like captopril, lisinopril, or, enalapril can cause hives or swell in different body parts.
There are various precautions that one must take before or while using this medication. These include:
Go through the label and check for the composition of this drug. If you are allergic to any of the component then do not use this medication. You may experience various side effects if you are allergic to this drug. Some of the signs of allergy to the drug include:
- trouble breathing
- swelling of your face, lips, mouth, gums, etc
- hives (raised bumps)
Do not take the medication in case of an allergic reaction, no matter how minor it may seem. Such allergies may even lead to death in some cases.
- Alcohol interactions
Limit the utilization of alcohol whereas on this drug. The reaction of the two drugs may lead to dizziness and drowsiness. One should tell the doctor about any such habit before taking this medication.
- Kidney Problems: Patients who have a history of kidney problems or impairments of any kind should stay away from this medication. Ask your doctor before consuming this drug. Your doctor may prescribe the safe dosage for you as per the other medical conditions.
- Heart Problems: People who have any issue with the heart or any cardiac trouble must consult the doctor first. Such people should not self administer this drug. sometimes, this drug can make the condition even worse and increase complications. Moreover, it may cause swellings in legs, feet, arms, increase weight, water retention, inflammation, etc.
- Mental Issues: People suffering from mental health troubles may witness unusual mood swings, change in mood, etc with this drug. The drug can increase depression, suicidal thoughts, etc. So, one has to be very careful while taking this medication. Any mood change after taking this drug should be immediately reported to the doctor.
- Substance Abuse: In case, you have used any recreational drug in the past or misused alcohol. Then report it to your doctor beforehand. Your doctor needs such information prior to setting the right dosage for you.
- Pregnant women:if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant then inform your doctor.
If the drug is very necessary then only use it. Also, use the drug only when a specialist allows so. Many tests conducted on animal fetus shoes the ill effects of the drug on the baby.
So, for all the pregnant ladies, do not take this drug on your own. This medication should be avoided in the first place. However, if the need is irreplaceable then ask the doctor for a suggestion. Your doctor can set a safe dosage or prescribe some other alternate medication option.
- Breastfeeding mothers: lactating mothers must stay away from Pregabalin. This medication tends to flow into the mother’s milk. So, this medication will be ultimately going into the baby’s body. And that is highly unsafe. So, ask the medical supervisor for some alternate medicinal option.
- Men planning to start a family:studies show that pregabalin can cause changes in the sperm of a man. It can also make a man less fertile. Male animals subjected to this medication produced young ones with some defects. So, the medication must not be used by a man who is trying for a baby.
- For seniors:As a person grows older, the organs do not work as before. So, this medication may affect the normal body cycles of a person. Moreover, the long term use of this medication may pose various ill effects.
- For children:this drug is not safe for children below the age of 18.
Precautions before starting this medication
- Do not take the medication if you are allergic to any of the components present in it.
- Tell your doctor if you are suffering from any of the following health disorder:
- Mood disorders
- Suicidal thoughts
- Heart problems
- Congestive heart failure
- Low platelet count
- Drug abuse
- Excessive alcohol consumption
- Severe allergies
Many people encounter suicidal thoughts after using this medication. You must inform the doctor as soon as you experience any such feeling. Conduct medical checkups on a regular basis so as to make sure the drug is not affecting you in a bad way. This will also help you to check your progress. If you witness mood changes, even the slightest ones, talk to the concerned specialist.
Consume this medication only as is suggested by the doctor. Do not take the medication in pregnancy. As the drug can harm the child and the mother both. Men should also be careful while taking this medication as it decreases sperm quality. The drug is not meant for children below the age of four.
- Hypersensitivity :
Pregabalin can worsen allergic reactions. Go through the composition of this medication. Research the components thoroughly and be sure of all the possible allergies. In case of allergies, one can experience rashes, shortness of breath, hives, blisters, trouble breathing. In case, you witness any of the symptoms then seek medical advice immediately.
- Suicidal thoughts and behavioral warnings:
This medication can change the behavior of the person and even induce suicidal thoughts. If you see any unusual change in the mood or don’t feel like yourself. Then, refer to some expert immediately. Some people may even develop signs of anxiety, depression, self-harm, suicidal thoughts, etc.
- Dizziness and sleepiness warning:
This medication can make a person dizzy, drowsy and even make the vision blurry. It can even influence the ability to think and act properly. one must not drive or use any heavy machinery after using this drug. Moreover, this drug may even decrease the alertness, sharpness, etc of a person.
- Misuse warning:
Some people can even misuse this medication. However, the chances of misuse are very less but they do prevail. Take the medication only in a normal quantity.
Pregabalin Side Effects:
1) The minor side effects of Pregabalin include:
- Blurry vision
- Reduce alertness
- Affect concentration
2) The major side effects of the drug include:
- blurry vision
- weight gain
- trouble concentrating
- dry mouth
- swelling in hands or feet
These side effects are mild. However, if these effects do not subside with time then contact the doctor immediately.
3) Serious side effects
In case you experience any major side effect then contact the emergency room. Some of the serious side effects include:
Serious allergic reactions. Sometimes, these allergies can be fatal. Some allergies include:
- Swelling in throat, mouth, lips, lungs, neck, tec
- Raised bumps
- Trouble in breathing
4) Some other side effects are:
- Suicidal thoughts
- Attempts of suicide
- New depression
- Increase in depression
- Panic attacks
- Anger issues
- Excessive talking
- Unusual mood swings
5) Some of the heart problems include:
- Chest pain
- Heart pains
- Swollen legs, arms, feet, etc
Pregabalin helps treat anxiety. This medication works on the chemicals of the brain. It works by blocking the signals from the brain that report anxiety. Thus, easing any form of anxiety. It can also increase the production of serotonin in the brain.
Why buy Pregabalin from All Generic Pills?
All Generic Pills is a reputed medicine vendor today. The medications available here are a hundred percent genuine. At All Generic Pills, you can get various offers that will make the purchase very affordable. You can make the purchase effortlessly. Track your order, return and refund it as well. The website sells only FDA allowed drugs. So, all the drugs sold here are purely safe. Moreover, the website sells generic as well as branded medications.
How does Pregabalin work?
Pregabalin falls in the category of anti-convulsants. These medications work by stimulating the brain parts. The actual mode of action of the drugs is not very clear. However, it is said that the drug blocks any sensor messages to that portion of the brain that responds to pain. This hampered signal gives the patient an impression of less pain. This is the reason Pregabalin can be used to treat the worst kinds of pain. Nerve damage pains, seizure pains, etc.
How to take Pregabalin?
The actual dosage of Pregabalin depends upon various factors. Even the dosage, drug type, timings depend upon the grade of disorder or pain. Some of the other factors that decide the proper dosage are:
- Patient’s age
- the disorder for which the drug is being used
- the severity of the disorder
- overall health conditions
- body reaction to the drug
Pregabalin is sold by the name Lyrica. The oral capsule is available in various dosage forms like 25mg, 50mg, 75mg, 100mg, 150mg, 200mg, 225mg, and 300mg.
Dosage information for diabetic nerve pain:
1) Dosage for people between the age group 18 to 64
Start this medication with a small dose of 50 mg. Then you may increase the dosage as per the body demands. Go to your doctor for a suggestion as he may set the right dosage for you. However, do not exceed more than 100mg thrice a day.
2) Dosage for children between the age group 0 to 17
As per the studies, the drug is not suitable for the use of children below 18 years of age. However, in dire need, you may ask the doctor for some alternate dosage.
3) Dosage information for people above the age of 65
This medication is not suitable for the age group above 65. At this age, the organs work slower than the usual speed. Therefore, one must not this medication without doctor’s supervision.
4) Dosage for shingles :
- Dosage information for the age group between 18 to 64
People suffering from shingles should start with a mild dosage of 75-150mg twice every day. Then the dosage may be increased as per your body needs. Do not increase the drug more than 300mg twice daily.
- Dosage information for age group 0-17
The drug is not suitable for children below the age of 18.
- Dosage for elder above 65
As a person grows old, the body may not function as before. The drug may not function as effectively as it is supposed to. Moreover, the side effects may become more severe.
5) Dosage for partial-onset seizures
- Dosage information for people between the age group 18 to 64
Patients can start with 75mg twice every day. Then the dosage can be increased as per the body tolerance. The dosage should not be increased above 600 mg daily.
- Dosage information for age group 4 to 17
6) For children weighing between 11-30 kg
Children can start with a dose of 3.5 mg per day. And the dosage must not increase above 14mg per day.
7) For children weighing 30 kg or more
Children above 30kg or more should start with 2.5mg per day. But the dosage can’t increase above 600mg.
- Dosage for age group 0 to 3
The drug is not suitable for people in this age group. People below the age of four should not use it.
- Dosage information for the age group above 65
The drug is not suitable for people above the age of 65. At this age, the body does not function properly. Therefore, one must avoid this drug at this age.
8) Dosage for fibromyalgia
- Dosage information for the age group between 18 to 64
For people in this age group should take 75mg twice every day. Your doctor will increase the dosage as per your body requirements. However, the dosage should not increase above 450mg daily.
- Dosage for age group 0-17
This drug is not meant for children below the age of 17.
- Dosage information for people above the age of 65
As age increases, the body functions slow down. The body responds slowly to the drugs and does not function as expected. The side effects may also see an increase than regular.
Therefore, one must consult the doctor for proper dosage information. So, as it keeps from any worst side effect.
9) Take as directed
Take the medication as said by the specialist. The medicinal way of ingestion varies from the type of drug. Take the medicine with water directly. Do not dismantle the medicine in any way.
How Pregabalin treats Anxiety?
Pregabalin is an anti-convulsant medication. The drugs that fall in this category work the same way. As far as the working of Pregabalin is concerned, not much is known about it. This medication works on the pain receptors of the brain. It induces calmness, relieves anxiety by blocking any alarming signals. This gives the pain an image of serene and calmness. Thus, helps in reducing the anxiety in the end.
Who can use Pregabalin?
The medication can be used for various disorders. One must use this medication only when a doctor prescribes it to you. Do not start or stop the medication on your own will. Pregabalin can help cure extreme pain. This pain may be caused due to surgeries, seizures, injuries, etc.
People who have experienced nerve damage due to diabetes, slip disk or any other medication can use this medication. The medication is also helpful for people with spinal cord injuries. It can also help in reducing the pain caused by seizures.
The medication is safe for people above the age of 18 and below 65. Children from age 4 to 18 can also make the use of this drug. however, a doctor’s consultation is a must in this condition. Your doctor or specialist will suggest the right dosage for your child. Do not use the medication on your own.
Can Pregabalin be taken on an empty stomach?
You can take the medication as per your convenience. Take the medication as it suits you. Some people feel nausea if medicine is taken after food. So, there are no set rules, one must take the medicine as per personal convenience.
Is smoking safe after taking Pregabalin?
Smoking is not a healthy habit. One may not witness its side effects immediately, however, it can be fatal in the wrong run. However, as far as the interaction of Pregabalin with tobacco is concerned, there is not any specific restriction. However, one must stay away from the excessive use of tobacco.