Sorry, nothing in cart.
Dulcoflex 5mg pill makes the treatment of constipation very easy.
- Moreover, its capability to soften the stool makes Dulcoflex good for constipation treatment.
- Besides, Dulcoflex is useful for the prevention of hard & dry stools.
- As a result, Dulcoflex enables easy passage of the stool.
- The powder form helps empty your bowels for some medical procedures.
- However, people use it in different products like skin creams, eye lubricants, and food additives.
- The pill of Dulcoflex is a great remedy for curing the below conditions:
- Faecal elimination: Duocoflex plays a good role in the easy passing of the stool.
- Stool softener: The tablet of Dulcoflex effectively softens the stools.
- Constipation: Dulcoflex is a top pill for treating constipation.
- Bowel issues: Experts use it for curing irritable bowel syndrome or IBS
- Preoperative clearance: This pill is beneficial for bowel clearance before surgery or delivery.
- Post Operative cases: Dulcoflex is useful for anal fistulas & fissures postoperatively.
- Radiographs: The tablet of Dulcoflex is suitable for the preparation of radiographs.
How dO Dulcoflex 5 MG pills act?
- A pill of Dulcoflex carries Biscodyl.
- However, this chemical assists in loosening up the bowel muscles.
- Moreover, it lets the water come into your intestines.
- Thus, the stool becomes softer.
- And it easily sees its elimination from the system with the least pain.
- However, the pain is too less as compared to constipated conditions.
- Besides, Dulcoflex acts by way of a stimulant laxative.
- It also amplifies the internal lining of the user’s intestine.
- This lightens up the bowels to push out the waste products from the intestines.
The method to take the pill of Dulcoflex 5mg
- The users need to notify their physician if they are allergic to Dulcoflex.
- Or tell your GP if you are allergic to its ingredients too.
- Moreover, if patients have any problems regarding allergies to any medication or food they take.
- They need to speak to the doctor if they suffer from disorders such as constipation & abdominal pain.
- The users must use Dulcoflex orally without food or along with meals. Besides, only the physician of the user can decide the dosage of the pill.
- Moreover, the dosage depends on the medical condition of the user. The normal dosage of Dulcoflex is nearly 5 to 15mg once or thrice each day.
- As you eat the pill, swallow it whole without breaking or crushing it. However, doctors advise eating it in the evening at bedtime.
- Thus, the user can experience soft and easy bowel movements the coming morning.
- However, suppositories use up to fifteen minutes to sixty minutes to start their action.
Dosage of Dulcoflex
- Your dosage of Dulcoflex can determine by your GP only.
- However, it mainly relies on each person differently.
- Doctors take into consideration the factors like age, mental status, health status, and weight.
- Besides, they consider your allergy history too.
- The usual adult dose is 5 to 10mg one pill each day.
- You must take it in the evening.
- The usual dose for kids over ten years is 16 to 20 mg at night.
- However, this dosage is for preparation before surgery or radio-graphical procedures.
- You need to take precautions for kids under six years of age too.
- Moreover, be cautious about pregnant women.
- However, you should tell a physician for safety before using paediatric dosage.
- Moreover, you better avoid long-drawn-out use.
- Also, you avoid dose alteration unless your physician advises doing so.
- The dosage advice from your GP is very important.
- You must not deviate from the suggestion your GP gives.
- Maybe you miss the daily dose sometimes.
- Then you need to ingest the pill when you remember it.
- However, you must avoid consuming two pills if the time for your regular dose is approaching.
- Moreover, you should not take a double dose to catch up with the skipped dosage.
- Eating two pills at a time can begin side effects of overdosing too.
- Perhaps you overdose on the pill of Dulcoflex. It can initiate signs of side effects.
- Therefore, you need to consume the tablet with caution.
- Moreover, you use the pill as per the advice of your physician.
- If the side effects begin, you must at once consult the doctor for safety.
- However, the side effects are diarrhoea, drowsiness, and fainting.
- Dulcoflex can initiate some serious side effects.
- However, they need quick medical aid for safety.
- The side effects are as below:
- Soreness in the anal region because of suppository leakage
- Electrolyte imbalance
- Abdominal discomfort
- Hypokalemia (low levels of potassium)
- Appetite loss
What time to disuse the pill?
- You must not take the pill if you have
- Obstruction- in the intestines
- Surgical Conditions-intense surgical abdominal issues
- Bowel disease-intense bowel disease
- Faecal impaction
- Chronic use
- Children under six years of age
- You can notice some interactions with the drugs below:
- H2 antagonists like ranitidine and cimetidine
- You cannot take the medication if you suffer from inflammatory bowel disease.
- Moreover, doctors need to administer the medicine with care if the patient is dealing with a pre-existing heart issue.
- Or if the patient is fighting bowel disease, be careful.
- The patient must use the medication at night or bedtime.
- However, dose titration needs to check by your physician.
- A user using a high dose without GP’s advice is inadvisable.
- It can result in habit formation.