Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Flexura D Online?
Flexura D is one of the most prescribed medications for muscle spasms and pains. It can also help in relieving pain caused by muscle injuries, spinal cord damages, and sprains. It is one of the most trusted pain relievers.
This medication can be found easily at any pharmacy. The offline and the online stores can easily provide you this medication. However, buying medicine from an offline source can be a bit of work. You have to physically go there to get the medication.
However, for online purchase, you just have to place a simple order. And the medicine will reach your home. You will not have to take any pains of buying it from the store. Moreover, the online stores come up with many policies so the drug can be available at cheaper rates. You can easily return or refund the medication if need be.
What is flexura D?
This medication is a type of muscle relaxing agent. It can relieve the pain and uneasiness caused by various types of abnormalities. It may include pain due to injuries, spinal cord problems, muscle spasms, sprains, etc.
This medication is a product of Sun pharma laboratories. This medication is safe to use only when a doctor prescribes it. Never take this medication on your own. The two main components that work as the active elements are diclofenac and metaxalone. These are non-steroid in nature. Plus, they are anti-inflammatory in action.
Flexura D Uses:
This medication is helpful in suppressing pain and combating the following:
- Post-operative pains: for adults who have been operated are given this medication. It is a part of the recovery process. The post-operation process can be extremely painful. Especially in cases of hip replacement, knee surgery, shoulder surgery, etc.
- Lower back pain: Flexura D is an effective treatment for back pains. It can suppress the symptoms of mild to severe pains. It can treat pains due to sciatica, herniated disc, arthritis, etc.
- Muscle spasms: this medication can effectively combat muscle spasms due to various conditions like electrolyte abnormalities, dehydration, and electrolyte abnormalities.
- Musculoskeletal pains: this medication is helpful in curing pains in hip, knee, neck, back due to Osteoarthritis.
- Joint Pain: this medication can easily overcome the pains in joints due to various conditions.
- Arthralgia: It is a condition of extreme weight gain and pains related to it. Gaining extra weight can make the joints weak.
- Muscular pains: this medication can overcome the pains due to tendon injuries, overstretching, strains, etc.
- Toothache: this medication can help in relieving the pain in gums and teeth.
- Menstrual Pain: it can be helpful in easing the pain in lower back and abdomen.
- Fever: this medication is helpful in curing the pain in fever. However, consulting the doctor for proper dosage information is important.
- Headache: this medication can help in curing migraines and acute headaches.
Flexura D Dosage:
The right dosage of Flexura D depends on the severity of the condition and the condition in particular. It may also depend upon the history of the patient, age, other symptoms, response to dose test, etc. you can take this medication three to four times a day.
This medication is not suitable for people below the age of 18. And people above the age of 65 can take the medication only in a very low concentration. Do not use this medication unless the doctor suggests you. In case, this medication does not suit you, then ask your doctor for some alternate medication option. Do not take the medication more than needed. Moreover, the prolonged usage of this medication is not recommended.
Flexura D Overdose:
Take the medication only as per the dosage prescribed by your doctor. However, in case of overdose, contact the emergency room or poison control room instantly.
The probability and extent of interaction with the medication can depend on every individual. Some of the common interactions possible are:
- Oral Anti-diabetic drugs
- Anti-hypertensive drugs
In case of experiencing any unwanted reactions, one must opt for alternate medicinal options.
This medication should not be consumed along with alcohol. It may cause internal bleeding in the organs, which is a grieve concern. It can even lead to excessive drowsiness, dizziness, sleepiness, etc.
This drug can interact with medications you may take for any other health condition. Some of the diseases that are not Flexura friendly include:
- Kidney disorder
- Liver problems
- Heart problems
- Sickle cell anemia
- Do not take the medication unless a specialist suggests it.
- Avoid consuming this medication with food as it can make the stomach upset.
- It is not advisable to take the medication with smart drugs.
- The medication can cause drowsiness in some people. Therefore, one must avoid using heavy machinery or driving vehicles after consuming this drug.
- Breastfeeding mothers are not supposed to take this medication
- This drug is not safe for pregnant women.
- Do not take the medication in case of an allergic reaction to any of the component.
- The drug does not suit asthma patients.
- People suffering from dehydration must be careful while taking this medication.
Some of the contraindications to be taken care of are:
- Sodium Oxybate
The most common side effects of this medication include:
- Stomach pain
- Chest pain
- Loss of appetite
- Black or tarry stools
- Difficult or painful urination
- Shortness of breath
- Bleeding gums
How does Flexura D work?
This medication works directly on the central nervous system. It blocks the messages sent by the pain receptors to the brain. As a result, the brain does not receive any sensation of pain. Thus, giving a feeling of calmness.
How to take Flexura D?
- Take this medication only as per the instructions of a specialist.
- You can also refer to the direction mentioned on the leaflet.
- Take the medication as it is with water.
- You can take this medication before or after taking meals.
- Complete the entire course of this medication. Do not stop in the middle.
- Take the medication at the same time every day.
How Flexura D treats Neuropathic Pain?
The two main components responsible for the main working of Flexura are metaxalone and diclofenac. This medication is anti-inflammatory in nature. It works by blocking the signals to the pain that respond to pain. This medication is a muscle relaxant.
Who can use Flexura D?
Take the medication as per the direction was given to you by the respective doctor. Do not alter the medicinal dosage. In case of any odd occurrence, discontinue the medication. People suffering from any pain, post-surgery pains, spasms, etc can use it. This drug is suitable for people between the age group of 18 and 65.