Sorry, nothing in cart.
Buy Zhewitra Online?
Zhewitra is a generic version of the drug Vardenafil and is available all over the world. The drug is manufactured by companies known as the sunrise remedies. It is a manufacturing company in India and is known for its product Zhewitra.
Vardenafil is an active ingredient present in this medicine. This drug belongs to a class PDE5 inhibitors and plays a huge role in treating Erectile Dysfunction in a man.
Erectile Dysfunction is a condition where a man is not able to sustain his erection for a longer period of time. The result of which is that he is unable to perform sexually with his partner. This drug does not work if a person is not externally stimulated.
Some of the common symptoms of the medical condition Erectile Dysfunction is the inability of a man to have an erection which disables a man to satisfy his partner. This can result in an unhappy marriage.
What is Zhewitra?
The drug Zhewitra comes from a brand named Sunrise remedies and is a generic drug of the medicine Levitra. This drug contains Vardenafil HCL and is one of the first medicines that have succeeded in building a larger market in India. This drug deals in Allopathic formulations in the form of Capsules and Tablets.
This drug is recommended for Erectile Dysfunction which is also referred to as impotence. When a man is unable to sustain his erection for a longer period of time. This is a potent drug and should not be taken more than what is prescribed by the doctor. Different Zhewitra drugs available are:
- Extra Super Zhewitra
- Zhewitra 10
- Zhewitra 20
- Zhewitra 60
- Super Zhewitra
What is the use of Zhewitra?
Zhewitra is an oral drug that is used to treat Erectile Dysfunction in a man. This drug requires a man to be externally stimulated. This drug works by expanding the blood vessels present in the walls of a penis. This allows more blood to flow into the penis of a man which makes the penis erect. This is done by the impact of the medicine Zhewitra. This enables a man to experience an erection which helps him to satisfy his partner properly.
What is Dosage Of Zhewitra?
There are many Zhewitra available in the market. They are listed below:
- Zhewitra 60
- Zhewitra 40
- Zhewitra 20
- Zhewitra 10
The drug should be taken as per the prescription is given by the doctor. The prescription is given only once the medical history of a person is closely examined. The maximum dosage of Zhewitra prescribed by the doctor is 20mg and comes in the form of oral medicine. People should avoid taking more than one dosage and should be taken 10 minutes before planning a sexual activity with your partner. The initial dosage of this medicine starts with 10 mg. The dosage is further increased if this dosage does not have any negative effect on the body of a person. The dosage can go as low as 5mg and can go up to 20mg.
What happened If Overdose Zhewitra?
People should go and see a doctor if they suspect an overdose of medicine. This may require the person to immediately see a doctor as there can be some severe effects of the medicine.
What Precautions need to be taken?
- This drug is meant to be taken by men who are above the age of 18
- Alcohol is known to interact with this medicine and can get into the action mechanism of the drug.
- One must stay away from the grapefruit juice if you are taking this drug. The drug can interact with grapefruit juice, the result of which can be quite vulnerable.
- People should stay cautious if they have experienced a stroke in the last 6 months or have any disease related to liver and kidney.
- For people who are old, a lower dosage of this medicine is recommended.
- If Zhewitra is prescribed to you for treating Erectile Dysfunction it should be taken 30 minutes before having sex and can stay in the system for about 4 hours.
- Stay away from medicines that have nitrates as they have a tendency to lower the blood pressure of a person.
What are the side effects of Zhewitra?
Some of the side effects of the drug Zhewitra tablet is:
- Having a headache
- Flushing of the skin
- Bloody nose
- Back pain or any kind of body ache
- Red skin which can even swell
- It can alter the vision of a person
- It can impair the hearing abilities of a person
- It can develop rashes on the face or different parts of the body
- It can cause Priapism
- Stomach ache, Diarrhea, Stomach Ache
How Does Zhewitra work?
The drug Zhewitra contains Vardenafil as an active ingredient. This drug has a PDE5 inhibitor that is known to release cGMP in the penis.
Having an increased level of cGMP helps the muscles to relax, which can improve the flow of blood. The improved blood flow can result in an effective erection in a man which has an ability to last for a few hours.
How to take Zhewitra?
It is an oral drug that is taken with a glass of water. This drug can be taken with or without a meal and has no effect unless the meal is high in fat. Having a high-fat meal can affect the onset time of the medicine.
The chemical composition of the drugs makes it reactive to certain other ingredients that are present in other medicines. This can cause some unwanted effects in the body of a man or can decrease the effect of the medicine. Interactions of this medicine include:
- Riociguat is used to treat chronic thromboembolic pulmonary arterial hypertension in a person.
- Nitrates that are known to bring the blood pressure of a man down.
- HIV inhibitors
Is Zhewitra safe?
Yes, it is safe to use Zhewitra as long as all the precautions are taken care of. This drug should be taken as per the prescription is given by the doctor. This drug is not recommended in quantities larger or smaller than what is prescribed.