Sorry, nothing in cart.
Vilitra Tablet and its Uses:
Vilitra is a generic medication available in the market as an option to the brand Levitra. It can also be termed as Generic Levitra and it is produced by Centurion Laboratories in India and sold all over the world.
It consists of a PDE5 inhibitor which makes the drug ideal for the treatment of erectile dysfunction in adult males. The specific PDE5 inhibitor used to form the Vilitra tablets is known as Vardenafil. It is available at a much lower rate when compared to the branded version of the medication.
What does Vilitra Do?
Just like other types of PDE5 inhibitors like Sildenafil and Tadalafil, the Vardenafil in the Vilitra tablets acts as an agent which helps men experience an erection and sustain it for a satisfactory duration so that they can enjoy a pleasing sexual life.
This generic Levitra does not produce any permanent change in the condition of erectile dysfunction. It is a temporary solution and if you want to repeat the results, you have to take this medication again.
What is Erectile Dysfunction, and what are the causes of Erectile Dysfunction?
The male reproductive organ (the penis) needs to have an erection to enjoy the pleasures of love-making satisfactory. When a man is not able to get a penile erectile when he is aroused or if he is not able to maintain his erectile for a useful duration then it is said that the man is suffering from erectile dysfunction. (Impotence)
A man is not able to have a penile erection because there is a lack of blood supply towards his male organ. The Vilitra tablet relaxes the muscles of the penis and this widens the blood vessels and there is more blood flowing towards the penis. This raises the penis into an erection.
There are physical as well as psychological diseases, conditions or illnesses that may make way for erectile dysfunction in men.
If a man is suffering from diseases that restrict the normal blood flow to various parts of the body such as various heart diseases, atherosclerosis (clogged blood vessels), high blood pressure, diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, and multiple sclerosis contribute to erectile dysfunction.
Parkinson’s disease can also be a cause of impotence.
If you have suffered or had treatment for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate, or if you are suffering from Peyronie’s disease then it may be difficult for you to get a penile erection.
Unhealthy lifestyle choices such as smoking, nicotine addiction, alcohol, and other substance abuse may also make you more susceptible to erectile dysfunction.
If you have had any medical operation, or surgery around the pelvic region or spinal cord then also it can cause erectile dysfunction.
Who can use Vilitra (Vardenafil)?
- Adult males (above 18 years old) who are suffering from erectile dysfunction.
Who cannot use Vilitra (Vardenafil)?
- Women are not supposed to use this drug.
- People suffering from the following diseases and conditions are advised to altogether refrain from using Generic Vilitra or consult your doctor before using it:
- Heart attack
- Irregular heartbeats for a long time
- Chest pain
- Heart failure
- Kidney diseases or dialysis
- Liver diseases
- High blood pressure
- Low blood pressure
- Constant Dehydration
- Fibrosis or scarring of the penis
- Sickle cell anemia
- Multiple myelomas
- NAION (Non-arteritis anterior ischemic optic neuropathy)
- Bleeding disorders
What are the doses of Vilitra available in the market?
These four doses of Vilitra are easily available in your nearby pharmacies. You can also buy them from a reliable online pharmacy for your convenience.
Your doctor will give you a step-by-step guideline about the dosage as well as the usage of this medication.
Vilitra 10 mg is almost always the starting dose for someone new to the erectile dysfunction’s medication. It comes in an oral tablet form that can be swallowed in with the help of some water.
Your doctor will observe the impact of the medications of your condition and determine if the dose needs to be reduced to Vilitra 5 mg or increase to Vilitra 20 mg.
Let your doctor determine the best course of action for the safety of your own health. Vilitra oral tablets are to be used as and when you need them for having a successful sexual activity. One hour before you wish to enjoy carnal pleasures. Just one tablet of Vilitra (of your prescribed dose) is allowed per 24 hours to cut down the risk of unwanted side effects or overdose.
Which are the medicines which interact with Vilitra tablets (Vardenafil Oral)?
- Amyl Nitrite
- Butyl Nitrite
- Azole antifungals
- Macrolide antibiotics
What are the side effects of Vilitra?
- The very common side effects experienced due to the use of Vilitra are headaches, dizziness, and flushed faces.
- There might be some unusual changes in your vision. It might be possible that everything will appear blue-tinted or you may not be able to differentiate between the shades of blue and green. Your eyes may experience increased photosensitivity.
- You might feel that your head feels dizzy and your head may spin. In extreme and rare cases, you might even faint after the use of Vilitra.
- You might feel some unwanted strain on your heart while you have sex after using this medicine (especially in older men). Chest pain and nausea may also follow.
- In very few cases a sudden loss of vision has been observed in people using Vardenafil. Therefore if you experience any vision-related side-effects, stop using Vardenafil and rush to your doctor immediately.
- Another rare side effect of using Vilitra is hearing loss. If you begin hearing a faint ringing in your ear after using Vardenafil oral tablets, do not use any more of these tablets and get immediate assistance from your doctor.
- Priapism or prolonged erection for more than 4 hours is a rare side-effect that is a result of the use of Vardenafil tablets. This is a worrying condition. Stop the medication immediately and reach out to a qualified medical expert quickly.
- Temporary memory loss, sudden fluctuations in your heartbeats and seizures are to be immediately reported to the doctor.
- No significant allergic reaction has been observed due to the use of these medications. But if you notice any symptoms of an allergy such as rash, swollen face, swollen tongue or swollen throat, or itching of your skin then stop using the drug and go see a doctor at the earliest.
This is just a general list of side effects that may occur after you start using Vilitra tablets. But if you find any unusual or disturbing effect on your body, contact your doctor or trusted pharmacist and discuss it with them.
What are the precautions to be taken before using Vilitra tablets (Vardenafil Oral)?
- Do not combine these medication with other erectile dysfunction medications like Sildenafil and Tadalafil.
- Do not consume grapefruit in any form (pulp, juice, jam, etc.) along with Vardenafil as their combination produces unfavourable effects.
- Make sure that you are not allergic to Vardenafil.
- Follow your doctors’ instructions properly to avoid risking your health and safety.
Why should you Buy Vilitra?
Vilitra is made up of Vardenafil which is a PDE5 inhibitor just like Sildenafil. Vilitra remains effective for about 5 hours.
The best reason to pick Vilitra over Viagra is the fact that Vilitra has fewer side effects when compared to the various generic brands of Viagra available in the market.
It does not make your body ache or affects your vision except in a few rare cases.
From where should you Buy Vilitra?
You can buy the prescribed doses of Vilitra (Vardenafil) from your local pharmacies. If you want to explore some wonderful price ranges of the Generic Levitra, you can purchase these tablets from trustworthy online pharmacies.
Please ensure that the website you buy Vilitra from is a trusted one. Ensure that you will get 100% original products and value for your money.
We at arrow meds offer various doses of Vilitra (Generic Levitra) at the best rates you can find online. With us, you can rest assured that your shipment will be delivered on time, the quality of our products is first-rate and we use discreet packaging for your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions about Vilitra (Generic Levitra):
Is it advisable to Vilitra every day?
No. Vilitra is not be used on a daily basis. It is to be used an hour before you wish you engage in sexual activities and a 24 hours gap is to be maintained between the doses, but we suggest that you do not use it as a daily pill. If you require some daily medication for treating erectile dysfunction, we recommend that you use Cialis or Generic Cialis (Tadalafil).
Can I safely consume Alcohol along with using Levitra Oral tablets?
Yes. Most of the time use of alcohol does not impact the effects of Levitra tablets but be careful to drink in moderation as excessive consumption of alcohol will diminish its effects.
How long does one tablet Vilitra (Generic Levitra) stay effective?
Generic Levitra takes some around 30-60 minutes to show its effects. The effects of this drug last for up to 5 hours.
What is the maximum dose of Vilitra we can use?
The maximum strength of Vilitra which you can use is Vilitra 20 mg. Please do not change doses without discussing its effects with your medical health expert.
If I am suffering from Diabetes, can I use Vilitra?
Yes. It is a common condition in men suffering from diabetes to suffer from erectile dysfunction. With the approval of your doctor, you can easily make use of Vilitra (Generic Levitra).
Can Vilitra treat premature ejaculation?
Vilitra (Vardenafil) is primarily used for treating erectile dysfunction in men. But some people have reported that along with erectile dysfunction, the drug also helps them with premature ejaculation. But we suggest that you ask your doctor for a prescription drug which is specifically used as a treatment of ejaculation.
Does Generic Levitra (Vilitra) have more side-effects than the branded version of the drug Vardenafil?
No. The key component of Levitra and the Generic version Vilitra is the same: Vardenafil.
Therefore the side-effects of both these drugs available in the market will be the same. Along with side-effects, its usage and dosages are also the same.
The only major differences that may occur between the generic versions and the branded version of Vardenafil are the shapes of the medications, the Color of the pills and also the packaging of the drugs.
The most important and difference between both options is the price. Generic Version of Levitra is much cheaper and cost-effective than the branded ones. If you would like to explore further differences between the two, you can ask your local pharmacist or your doctor.
Does Vilitra offer protection against STDs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)?
No. Vilitra is a generic version of the erectile dysfunction treatment, Levitra (Vardenafil). This medication is specifically used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It does not protect you from any type of Sexually Transmitted Diseases. We encourage you to use proper means of protection to keep yourself safe from these diseases.
You can get further guidelines about protecting yourself from sexually transmitted diseases from your doctor.